Please join the Market Research Council on March 25, 2021 from 12:30 – 1:30pm ET for our next webinar.
The Artificial Intelligence winter is over. Worldwide revenues for AI have recently skyrocketed, set to reach $550B by 2024. The hypothesis is that as the market for the use of AI has grown in recent years, the trend is only going to continue in the future, with AI software platforms seeing the largest amount growth. Driven in part by the current global pandemic, AI has become a priority for research organizations at every level as they seek to optimize efficiency and automate rote tasks to let their employees focus on generating value.
Four AI experts from different vantage point discuss their views of this hypothesis:
- Amber Chenevert, Group Director, Strategy & Insights, VMLY&R
- James Newswanger, Senior Research Manager of Corporate Social Analytics, IBM
- Bennett Weisse, Director of Customer Strategy, Unsupervised
- Catherine Williams, Global Head of AI, Qualtrics
Themes to be discussed during this webinar:
- Is today’s AI more than just optimization of efficiencies and automation of rote tasks? A clear picture of what AI can do for research today
- AI techniques on tomorrow’s horizon – what will be life-changing in 5 years from now?
- The limitations of AI – what should we not expect from AI
MRC MEMBERS / STUDENTS: No fee
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to the webinar
[Active/Associate/Non-Resident Members: use your complimentary guest passes to invite guests!]
Remit payment through the below PayPal button to receive a link to the webinar
We Gratefully Thank GEOPATH for providing the technology, Zoom