The research and analytical tools we depend on are based on empirical data and the assumption that they are representative and projectable. Findings from samples need to be projectable to the population and stable over time. Trends from time series need to projectable into the future.
Join us on Friday, June 19 from 12:30pm-2pm ET for our next webinar. Please RSVP at the bottom of this page.
During the event, panelists will discuss how in these unique times, we must ask:
- How do we know if our samples and big data sources are still representative of the population?
- How can we make sure our findings are relevant to business and public policy decision makers?
- Are they relevant only to this time of pandemic? Or will they be relevant as the new normal emerges?
- Are the insights drawn from history, prior to this year, at all relevant anymore?
These questions and more will be answered by our All-Star Panel:
- Michael Cohen, Chief Technology and Data Officer, Marketing Evolution
- Steven Millman, SVP Research and Operations, Dynata
- Nancy Smith, President and CEO, Analytic Partners
- Leslie Wood, Chief Research Officer, NCSolutions
Moderator: Kym Frank, President, Geopath
MRC members who want to share their own expert perspectives on these timely issues are invited to do so in the Q&A session
MRC MEMBERS: No fee
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to the webinar
Remit payment through the below PayPal button to receive a link to the webinar