The 2020 US Presidential election was unique with extensive use of mail-in-voting in this Covid-19 period. The results are in and being finalized with Joe Biden the apparent winner.
On December 11, 2020 from 12-1:30pm ET, the MRC’s next webinar, three renowned public opinion researchers who were deeply involved in polling the election will discuss these questions and answer yours.
- What effect did mail-in-voting have on the election and polls?
- Why have the polls in 2020 significantly under-estimated the vote for Donald Trump?
- How did Donald Trump’s performance change geographically and demographically from 2016 -2020?
- How well were “down ballot” results estimated in the polls?
- What is the likely outcome of the two Senate run offs in Georgia?
- Joe Lenski, co-founder and Executive Vice President of Edison Research
- Lee Miringoff, PhD, Director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion and Assistant Professor of Political Science, Marist College
- Clifford Young, PhD, President, US Public Affairs, IPSOS
- Sarah Dutton, Partner /President Rockland Dutton Research and Consulting
- Jim Donius PhD, President, Marketplace Measurement Worldwide – Public Sentiment Division
MRC MEMBERS: No fee
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to the webinar
Remit payment through the below PayPal button to receive a link to the webinar