MARKET RESEARCH COUNCIL, INC.
“Technology vs. Creativity”
Friday, September 20, 2019
12 noon – 2:00 pm
Yale Club of New York
Recent blogposts have suggested that there will be“less need for creativityfrom now on” as result of technology.
Four deep thinking experts discuss their varying views of this hypothesis:
· Bill Harvey, Founder/Chairman Research Measurement Technologies
· Hunter Eshelman, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R
· Chick Foxgrover, EVP, Creative Technologies & Innovation, 4As
· Paul Zak, PhD, CEO Founder, Immersion Neuroscience
Themes emerging from their responses and from the de nouveau creative work shown:
· The type of creativity needed today is different, as a result of the Personal Technology revolution, which is blurring the line between self-expression and content consumption, both of which are related to identity formation.
· We have moved from the Product Age into the Experience Age.
· New technologies are appearing which can stimulate the creativity of copywriters and art directors.
· Identifying the targets’ need states leads to “true meaning pivot points” where creativity can best be applied.
· Dynamic Creative – based on microsecond by microsecond responses.
Please come and invite your friends to participate with you in this first in a series of “MRC 3.0 inquiries into new thinking” programs.
To reserve your place, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting date: Friday, September 20, 2019
Time: 12noon – 2:00pm
Where: Yale Club of New York, E. 44th St. & Vanderbilt Ave., 18th Fl.
Luncheon Fees and Link:
Prepayment REQUIRED. Pay with Credit Card
Cancellation & RSVP Deadline:
Wednesday, Sept. 18th. No refunds will be honored thereafter.
2019-2020Fall - Luncheon Dates
Oct. 18 Nov. 15
Visit our website at http://www.mrcouncil.org/